October 9, 2014

Dealing with it

The next few days and weeks were really difficult. I was away from my husband and trying to deal with the loss of a second baby. Now, some may think it's silly that I was so upset over these losses considering that I knew that I was pregnant for such a short time, and to those I say I hope you never experience it. For a couple who has so badly wanted to be parents, it was devastating.

I wouldn't say that I was necessarily ever depressed or am right now, but I have noticed a few things about myself.
  1. I have found comfort in food. As much as I don't want to admit it and want to ignore it, I've put on quite a few pounds that I am hoping to lose soon. 
  2. I became obsessed with finding a reason. I went to the doctor and she wanted to start testing right away, but due to insurance requirements, we would have to suffer a 3rd loss first. I hope it never comes to that. 
  3. My baby fever has become even worse. I hope our chance comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment