October 8, 2014

Here I find myself.

Well, here I find myself. 27 years old. Married for a year to the most wonderful man. Mom to an adorable fur baby. Without any human babies. I have to admit that it's not exactly where I had planned to be at this point in my life.

Now, don't get me wrong. I feel beyond blessed with and so thankful for my life, especially because I have an amazing husband and fur baby, as well as extremely supportive family in friends. But I really thought that I'd at least be pregnant right now or with a child. Sadly it just hasn't worked out that way, but I hope it does soon!

To give a clear explanation of why I'm here, I will include my story in a few posts so that they aren't too long. After, I hope to document my journey from this point forward and include any information that may help me, and in turn others, along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment