February 20, 2015

2-3

I took another one of those stupid Clear Blue Weeks Estimator tests and it still says 2-3. I should be well over 2,000 by now so I know the news that I receive in a few hours about my blood work from yesterday won't be good. Sigh. We really just can't catch a break.

I'm hoping that I'll get to speak with Ellen. When I spoke with her yesterday, we had planned to set up my ultrasound for next Thursday (7 weeks) but now I have a few things that I want to discuss.
  1. Do I even need to do that ultrasound?
  2. Should I continue to take the progesterone? We're going away this weekend so I'll keep taking it through Saturday night either way because I don't want something to happen while we're gone, but is it really worth continuing?
  3. Why us?
  4. If we can help it, I'd much rather have a D&C this time. I wanted one last time, but God and nature didn't allow for it. This time I would really prefer to have it done if possible. But that also gives me mixed feelings. Then I feel like I'm intentionally aborting a baby. I know that technically it isn't if the pregnancy isn't viable and I would miscarry eventually anyway, but part of me feels that way.
Vegas should be really fun this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment