April 15, 2015

1 Year Angelversary

Today marks one year since we lost our first little angel. The first signs of a problem (declining HCG and brown spotting) started on April 11th, but the actual miscarriage was on the 15th.

If I would have told one year ago self where I would be today I would have called myself crazy and laughed. I can honestly say that I never, ever expected to be in this position. I don't think anyone every does expect it, but I really never imagined that I would be able to feel and deal with this much heartache, but I've survived.

E has 100% been my rock throughout the past year. I can't imagine and would never want anyone else by my side. He's been supportive, strong, and extremely compassionate. He deals with my random teary moments and my full blown, snotty pillow, messy situations like a champ and always knows how to make me feel better.

It's been a tough day, especially this morning, but there's still hope! Let's hope when we're looking back on April 15, 2014 next year, we'll be in a very different place in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment