April 13, 2015

Slowly moving forward

Well, I got my MRI scheduled. I think I answered about 30 questions while scheduling the appointment about my medical history. The scheduler mentioned that they needed pre-authorization from my insurance company and my doctor's office hadn't taken care of that. She scheduled me (tentatively) anyway for this Friday at 3:45.

I called the doctor's office on Thursday and asked them to take care of that and finally heard back today. It's a go! Woohoo!

So now I get to wait some more.

In other news, I'm doing well with getting healthier. I started on March 30th but later that week I got a really bad cold. I ended up skipping my workouts for four days (I didn't think mixing working out with the inability to breath would be a good idea) and ate like crap. BUT I weighed myself and I'm still down 4.6 pounds since March 30th. Two weeks? Not terrible! I can't really see a difference when I look at myself, but I certainly feel better. It's really helping to keep me going.

Wednesday is, for a lack of a better term, a special day. April 15th marks the one year anniversary of our first loss. I can't believe it's already been a year and here we are with three more failed pregnancies and dwindling hope.

But I really am trying to stay positive! Hopefully this MRI will show what we need and we can move forward.

2 comments: