April 2, 2015

2!

I got my beta results today: 2! I asked the nurse if I was low enough to get all of the blood work taken care of next week but she didn't know. Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow because I'd love to get it done Monday or Tuesday.

I also asked about the pathology results and they were still listed as "pending". Now I'm concerned. She said that she was going to have their medical records member call the hospital to try to get it figured out. If they're able to get any answers I'll hear back tomorrow. If not, I have a feeling that we're in trouble.

I really dislike waiting.

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you! It's crazy that you haven't gotten those results yet.

    Yay for 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's concerning and it would be very unfortunate if we don't get them back, however, Dr. M. seems pretty confident that there probably wasn't a chromosomal issue and that the baby just ran out of room. Plus, we're both being tested for chromosomal issues, so it would be sad but I'll survive without the results if they've disappeared!

    ReplyDelete