April 3, 2015

April Goals

I've decided that it will be much more effective for me to start making short-term goals because when I say "In 2015, I want to do 'X'" it's so far away that I seem to put it off too much. Instead I'm going to make some monthly goals. I'm starting out small in April (a couple of days late, too!!) but hopefully I'll work my way up to 4-5 goals each month. Here we go!

1. Workout 6 days a week.
I'm working on my fitness, y'all! I know I've mentioned it before but now that we're on baby making hiatus, I'm really trying to get to a healthier version of me. I really started the 21 day fix again on Monday and so far I've done well! With the exception of today (because I'm sick and can barely breath) I've worked out at least once if not twice a day. I hope to workout 6 days a week and hopefully twice a day, occasionally. When I have surgery, though, I'll obviously have to take a week or so off.

2. Get the carpet stretched.
When we moved into our house in 2013 (Wow! That was a long time ago!), the carpet in our dining room and in the upstairs hallway needed to be stretched. It's something that's always bothered me but we haven't taken the time to get it fixed. We WILL get it taken care of this month!

3. Fix car windshield.
Another fixer. Over a year ago I got a HUGE chip in my window and I had planned to get it fixed before the summer heat came. But I didn't. And it didn't get bigger in the heat. So I never fixed it. Whoops. This month I WILL take the time to get it fixed.

Let's see how I do!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love the 21 Day Fix DVDs. Even though they kicked my ass. I don't know what it means to get a carpet stretched but YAY for making goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally kick my booty, too, but definitely in a good way :)

      Delete