March 20, 2015

Downward trend

I decided to take a pregnancy test today. My first blood draw won't be until March 30th and I wanted to get an idea of where I'm at.


I'm pleased. I half expected it to be darker after the month-long hell I went through with the last loss. I'm hoping that I'll get super lucky and my next blood draw will show a level < 5. That would be amazeballs!

My in-laws are coming into town today and they'll be here for a week. I'm kind of sad because I was secretly hoping that we'd be able to celebrate a new addition to the family while they were here, but obviously that's not the case. It still stinks. We're off to Sedona, Flagstaff, and the Grand Canyon for the weekend. Yes, I live in Phoenix. No, I've never been to the Grand Canyon. I'll check that off the list on Sunday!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment