March 11, 2015

Not a good feeling

I woke up this morning feeling as though something wasn't right. I can't explain it but it's made me feel anxious and nervous all morning. Then, shortly after waking up I started to feel as I normally do before Aunt Flow shows up: it's not cramps but there's definitely something going on in my uterus. It's an awful feeling.

I've tried really, really hard to remain optimistic throughout this pregnancy and with the exception of a few days, I have done really well. But right now it's getting tough.

Tomorrow will be 9 weeks based on LMP. Nugget was 7w1d last Thursday so theoretically she should be 8w1d WITH a heartbeat. I really hope everything is okay but I can't shake the feeling that I'll be going to see Ellen after my ultrasound to get a D&C scheduled.

Just a little over 24 hours. Go time, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment